Sunday, June 7, 2009

Closing Day

Well, we stuck a fork in her and called her done today. Thanks for a great season, all 236 days of it. With all that is going on in the world, a lot of people managed to come to Arapahoe Basin and still have a great time. An awesome mountain full of cool people is all we can ask for. Thanks for everything and I look forward to skiing with you again in a few months. Have a great summer. Ride your bike, run the rivers and be ready for a great 2009-10 season. Peace.

2 comments:

Mark Hanick, St Louis, MO said...

Another excellent year indeed! We skied the Basin the first week of April and my wife had to drag me away like a little kid. I worked at the Basin the 89-90 & 90-91 seasons and hold that as the best job I have ever had. I am a Firefighter/Paramedic now and it still soesn't compare to my days as a lift-op. We will be back, many, many times.

Jay said...

jbryantpiedmontfirst time at basin kickd ass way good times and nice lookin gilrs. way better than south dakota! thanks seeya 2010!