Thursday, October 1, 2009

9 Degrees At Midway This Monring


This morning I rolled out of bed about 5:45 and checked my voice mail. It was music to my ears to get the nightly snowmaker's report and learn the temperature was down to 9 degrees F. The fan guns were simply cranking. Everyone around here has a little more spring in their step. We are getting much closer to opening. This afternoon I may have to go out and "check the product" if you know what I mean. We will be seeing you very soon.



Go Rockies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need a half-pipe at A-Basin this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!

Alan Henceroth - COO and Vice President said...

I am hearing everything you say about the halfpipe. It would be really nice to have one. Unfortunately, we simply do not have the resources within our snowmaking system to build one. As much as we want it, we physically cannot make one. Sorry about that. I know the park crew will do their best to make the features we have as good as they possible can.