Saturday, December 17, 2011

Snowmaking and Treeline TP

The snowmakers are working on their last project for the 2011 snowmaking season, the Treeline Terrain Park. They have made a significant amount of snow in there. Matt and his crew are going to really start dozing Monday, the 19th. The last morning of snowmaking will be Friday the 23. Look for a park with bigger features by Christmas. We seem to have increased visitation in the new High Divide location. Please, let me know your park thoughts.











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Al, How far are we away from opening other terrain(not park related). I know it depends on mother nature, but are we even close to getting some more open?

Anonymous said...

i really think you should keep both parks, the regular park and the baby park!

Matt Lundy said...

The staging area for the jump in high divide needs to be higher, closer to the bottom of the tower. Other than that, I think the new location is much improved. I don't have to ski the right side of High-Divide to hit the park now!

Brandon said...

I think the location is great but I agree with Matt that the staging area could be higher for the jump. It's a fun little park for the snow that we do have and I'm looking forward to Treeline's opening. Are there any plans to extend the high divide park and maybe add a couple more features?