Thursday, January 29, 2015

Ahhhhhh....................

I was away from the ski area the last five days. Kay and I spent 3 days skiing Alta and Snowbird. That is my 2nd favorite place to make turns. We found some beautiful "Spine" like snow on High Rustler and The Bookends. I spent yesterday and today in downtown Denver at a couple of industry functions and the SIA (SnowSports Industries America) show. So it was five days of recreating fun and stimulating work stuff. Just now I rolled over Loveland Pass with the late day light kicking in. It was a really fun five beautiful days, but it is always nice to get back to The Basin.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

It needs to snow already! I'm hurting here!

Anonymous said...

Who or what made the biggest impression on you at SIA? Anything that made you say "nice" or "wow"?

Carolyn Sheehan said...

Need snow...last season was rockin'

Carolyn Sheehan said...

We need snow...last year was rockin'

Anonymous said...

id rather not get anymore snow

Ben said...

Why

Ben said...

Need snow. Put the dam snow machines out for godness sake. I know you guys cant help not getting snow. But i have a pass. This year sucks!!!!!!!!😞

Anonymous said...

jumps?

Alan Henceroth - COO and Vice President said...

At SIA, there are always new products. For me, the coolest part was seeing all the small, developing companies, particularly the "Craft Ski" makers. I think creativity and innovation is alive and well.

Ben said...

Hi

Ben said...

Hi world

Anonymous said...

Do you use fisheye lenses for a lot of these wide-angle shots? I love them by the way.

Alan Henceroth - COO and Vice President said...

I use the panorama feature on my iphone 6. It creates some really fun images.