Thursday, August 16, 2012

Open House - Proposed Master Development Plan

I would like to invite all of you to an Open House we are hosting at the Keystone Center, 1628 St. Johns Road in Keystone.  The event will be Wednesday, August 29 at 5:30 PM.  We will be having a conversation about our Proposed 2012 Master Development Plan.  Come see our vision for the next decade at Arapahoe Basin.  Projects under consideration in the plan include a zipline tour, a surface lift to access Montezuma Bowl, increased snowmaking reservoir storage, and lift served skiing in The Beavers.  I know this generates a thousand questions and I will do my best to answer those questions.  While the full written plan is not complete, we will share highlights of the plan at the Open House.  There are some fun and exciting pieces to the plan and I look forward to sharing them with you.  Please attend.  Thanks.