Thursday, September 20, 2012

New Sewer Line

I wish I could tell you we have this amazingly cool new project going on at the ski area.  The reality is that we are replacing a fairly big chunk of sewer line.  Not the sexiest or funnest job you could imagine.  There are times up here we get to ski the best snow, hike the best trail, attend the funnest dinner, etc. etc. etc. and there are times we have to put in a new sewer line.  I guess you take the good with the bad.  At least it is really expensive.  Despite that, another beautiful fall day here.  I savor days like this.  Take care.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that read 'Al's New Sewer Line' at first. LOL PM is good, sewer line backups are bad. Just ask the Admin staff at WP about that little incident last spring. ;)

. said...

nothing like the smell of nature at 11,000 feet...yum. See you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

Only two things you need to know on this job...

It flows down-hill

Payday is Saturday.

Chris W. said...

A lifetime ago, my job at A-Basin was to scrub all the toilets in the A-frame nightly. But it came with a ski pass, so it was the best job in the world!
Thanks for tackling the dirty jobs, Al. I'm sure that sewer line is going to come in handy for most of us at some time or another.