Sunday, May 15, 2016

Fruita and More Snow and Skiing

I understand that some of you are not skiing every possible chance you get. Some of you may even be on the bike a little. OK, I get it. I snuck off to Fruita for the day riding a Rustler, Mary's, Steve's, Lion's, Troy Built Loop. Sweet biking, good weather and great views of the canyons and the Colorado River. I passed a guy on Troy Built wearing an A-Basin bike jersey.

Now on to serious stuff. We have a very good forecast for snow the next couple of days. The skiing should be outstanding. Looking beyond that you can look forward to a Swimwear Parade, Beer Festival, Lake Reveal and three (or more) weeks of skiing to go. Don't get too comfortable on that bike just yet.




4 comments:

Presley DeLoney said...

Al, Cute as always! Love to see your face around the mountain!

Anonymous said...

Any update on Pali terrain opening tomorrow after this storm? thank you

Jon Jarboe said...

I was there too! Did that exact loop :)

Anonymous said...

I did that exact loop this weekend too! Fun times