Friday, November 12, 2010

Crisp and Clear Day

Love those clear, cold winter days. Brilliant. The cat drivers, snowmakers, and lift guys have Lenawee Mountain Lift just about ready. Through the photos you can tell some trails are wider. Even opened West Wall for about an hour to let people have some fun and to get some compaction. I poked my head in Montezuma Bowl for the first time since the big storm. Nice. I imagine we'll send the cats down Upper Columbine some time next week.












































4 comments:

Noah said...

What are your plans for new trails opening by friday now that the storm has come. Looks great keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

whats next??? Get er done!!

Anonymous said...

OK so I am a new passholder, and not sure of the protocol, but can we get more updates on terrain openings, I was hopeing this would be done daily?? sorry if i am out of line? and i will register as to not be anonymous anymore!

Alan Henceroth - COO and Vice President said...

Welcome New Passholder. Great question. On the home page there is a section called "Runs Open." That is updated at least once a day, maybe more often if things are changing quickly. On my blog I will try and keep you posted on the openings, general trends, and the overall A-Basin vibe. This year I am updating the blog more than in the past, but it won't be every single day. I am putting my boots on now and today looks like a great one. Hope to see you out there.