Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Feedback

No shortage of feedback or comments on yesterday's message. I like hearing it all, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Like I said, this is a tough decision. We looked very closely at three things, the current snow, the forecast, and the business. We try and make projections about where we will be in 10-14 days. We talked a lot about going to May 13. By the end of our discussion, it just wasn't clear that we would have the snow and skiers to carry on that far. Of course, if it snows 2 feet next week we will look silly. If the forecasted heat happens, we will look smart. When the weather is your partner, making decisions is never fun or easy. The spring skiing is still quite good and I think it will be good through Sunday. Come join in the fun. I think Sunday will be vintage A-Basin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I assume we'll still be able to skin up after sunday right?

Mike said...

Al- Bummer, my family (6) was going to be on the mountain May 14th. They will be very disappointed.

Alan Henceroth - COO and Vice President said...

Sorry Mike. I don't think anyone is happy about this one.