Thursday, December 6, 2012

Arapahoe Sports Sale

After a little prodding in this blog, we are going to have a 2" 20% sale at Arapahoe Sports.  Guests will get 20% off items in the store between now and December 21 on any day the A-Basin Ski Patrol reports 2" or more of new snow.  The sale does not apply to items already having a discount.  That just might start tomorrow morning.  If not tomorrow, then I am counting on Sunday.  This could be better than Black Friday.  Please don't rush the door.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap Alan! You went for my idea...awesome!

Thanks for listening to the "public." :-) I'll make sure to be at the Basin and buy some stuff as well! (my daughter is begging for the purple A-Bay hat)

Still, you need to brand it "White Snow Day" sale and tell the Summit Daily and other media outlets. As they say, milk it.

Alan Henceroth - COO and Vice President said...

Truth be told, I just asked Teresa and Peggy to check out your comment. Next thing I knew, a sale was going on.

Chris W. said...

Come on, 2"! I'll be there tomorrow, and I could use a new A-Bay t-shirt. I'll be over the pass on Sunday.

On a completely unrelated note, Forbes magazine, of all publications, ran an article on the "top 10 ski resorts for 2013" which mentioned the Basin. It's only a short paragraph, but nice to add to a recent run of good press for the Legend:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/christophersteiner/2012/12/03/the-top-10-ski-resorts-in-the-united-states-for-2013/3/

Alan Henceroth - COO and Vice President said...

I saw the Forbes article. Pretty cool.