Thursday, October 16, 2014

First Run

I went for a run this afternoon just to make sure everything was ready for the opening. It was so good I stayed out and took a few extra laps. Either my boots shrunk or my feet got a little fatter over the summer. Our staff is putting the finishing touches on everything. The lift crew is training and setting up ramps and signs. The Ski Patrol is doing their thing. There is a lot of vacuuming going on around here. I am off to The 6th Alley for a "trial run" on their products and services. Friday will be a very good day. You know, this ski thing is a lot of fun.




6 comments:

Tommy T. said...

See y'all on sat and sun w/ my 6 yr ole daughter and 5 yr ole son. My daughter told me on WED after I told them both we were going skiing on the weekend. " Daddy, I get to ski backwards for the 1st time ". Her and my son are skiing there 1st pairs of twin tips this yr :)BTW, sure all y'all know this already but if u live by a colorado ski and golf they have an amazing program called "jr. ski trade in". So, for 50$ you get boots ski's and you can trade the ski's in twice during the yr if the kids dont like them. The ski's are used but in great shape. Then all you gotta do is trade em in at the end of the yr for a new setup the following yr. 100$ total for 2 kids per yr and new set up every yr. Pretty Awesome. FIRED UP 4 SEASON!!! HERE WE GO

mallthus said...

Good on ya' Al. Good on ya'.

Michael Ricci said...

Looking good, please send my thanks to the snowmaking and grooming crew for their hard work!

See ya tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Thanks A-Basin crew for all the hard work. So much for "Intermediate skiing/riding only".

JonPulliamInc said...

Abasin you rock my socks! See you in about 7 hours!!!!!

Andrew said...

You have the best job ever Al!