Sunday, December 18, 2016

Montezuma Bowl News

I think these pictures speak for themselves. These photos were taken yesterday afternoon. We had two snowcats and a bunch of patrollers working in Montezuma Bowl all day today. I still can't say exactly when yet, but I am confident the lift will open this week. As we saw with the Pali opening, I suspect Zuma will have an exceptional opening also. Obviously we will get Larkspur and Columbine open. Who knows you might also get a chance to ski the 14'ers and MGD. This will be another good one.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeeeeah buddy!

Anonymous said...

The gnar!!!

BrentBewick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BrentBewick said...

Just any day but Thursday, please? It's the only day shift that I have :)

Anonymous said...

good job Al.