Wednesday, October 12, 2011

High Noon Looks Good

I have received a few good questions over the last 24 hours. We will be open 7 days a week until June. This is going to be an extremely good opening. I walked High Noon this morning (I should have skied it and will ski it this afternoon). The coverage is really good. We are pulling about half of the fan guns and moving them to Ramrod. We will make a little bit more snow on High Noon. Year after year we track quantitative snowmaking metrics and have a very good sense of how to correlate that data and apply it to opening decisions. So.. in addition to thinking the trail looks good, we know we have made the amount of snow required for a good opening. Not just a good opening, but a great opening that will last. Come on up. You'll love it. We are already talking about working on Ramrod.

Elgee, I'll see you tomorrow or call me at the office today.