Thursday, October 21, 2010

No News Yet

I know you guys are jonesing for the word on opening, but the snow isn't quite there yet. I promise that when I know, you will know. We spent the afternoon looking at opening from every possible angle. In the end, we realized we need a bit more snow to have a good opening. Sorry, I know that isn't the news you want, but I think everyone will be happier with a good opening versus a scratchy open. Patience grasshopper.

5 comments:

Skg said...

That is disappointing...but I must say, the weather report is looking pretty good for this weekend and next week! Finally some decent weather! www.wunderground.com

sean Richard said...

please open! we do not care how sketchy it is. really i love rocks!

Jacob said...

Its better for the bottom of my board that you wait. But, for me- its emotionally devastating that I must wait. Im ready ~ blow until you can't blow anymore, then blow some more.
And I wanted to say thanks for the new pics too, you and Loveland are looking real close, its all who can finish now.

Dean said...

Great job communicating with all of us who are waiting to get on the hill, I know you are doing the best you can. The pictures look great and I appreciate the blog you post each day. Keep up the good work. I'll put my sailboat away for the winter if you open.

Anonymous said...

Do not open on the weekend. Every low rent wanna be will be lining up for a mug. Wait til Monday.