Saturday, December 12, 2009

Kid's Club Arapahoe




Kids Club Arapahoe is now taking registrations for the 09-10 season. This 4 or 8 Saturday program is a great way for your child(ren) to learn to ski and ride. Even more importantly, you can let someone else teach your kids to ride while you are out tearing up the mountain. I was lucky enough to have my kids start the program at an early age. They learned more than I could have ever taught them. When we were on the hill, I wasn't teaching my kids, I was going skiing with my kids. Very, Very fun........and they loved it.

I have attached a couple pictures from the Kid's Club Arapahoe Ski Patrol day. The kids spend time with our patrollers learning about safety, avalanches, and general mountain awareness. The highlight of the experience is getting to know our avalanche dogs.

The first 4 week session starts Saturday, January 9. Please go to http://www.arapahoebasin.com/ and check out the Lessons section for more information and to download the registration materials.