Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Lenawee Update

Sorry, no pictures today. I went to the Summit first thing this morning, but forgot to take pictures. Regarding opening Lenawee Mountain Lift, I realize everyone wants us to do that. I know I want to do that. Even though making snow up high above timberline is more difficult than down low, the process has gone extremely well the last several days and nights. The place looks really good. Some portions of the trail are ready to go. We are focusing on the areas that still need work. Obviously, it would be a crowd pleaser to open to the top by Saturday. Give us a few more nights. We will do our best. Whether we open Saturday or a day or two or a few later, we are zeroing on getting that second chairlift open. You will have more terrain soon. Stay tuned. I will get photos tomorrow.