Sunday, November 23, 2014

Random East Wall

I just stumbled on this old East Wall photo looking up Willy's Wide with two skiers down low. I am not sure who took it or when. From the clothing, I am guessing, maybe the 60's. Anyway, it is a very cool picture and a reminder that people have been at this powder skiing thing for a while now.

Lenawee Parks was open all day today. It is snowing at the area this evening and we are still expecting more good snow Monday. And it isn't even Thanksgiving yet. Pretty nice November so far.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be awesome to see a photo taken side by side of today and then. Is 50 years enough to show geological aging?

Anonymous said...

Your mom shows geological aging

Anonymous said...

I propose a contest for guessing east upper east wall opening.

Anonymous said...

April 28tb

Teleho carmen said...

Al can you send me a shot of this photo thank you happy trails!!

Anonymous said...

new terrain opening announcement please!!!

Cbolinfloristry said...

Can you send me a copy of this photo thanks HAPPY TRAILS!!

Alan Henceroth - COO and Vice President said...

Where should I send the photo? Email me if you don't want to post your address. alanh@a-basin.net